Powered by Lycoming

About 80% of general aviation aircraft fly using Lycoming engines. Clearing the trees at the end of the runway. Leaving 4500ft for 6500ft. Maintaining airflow and generating lift across the wings. All are impossible without a reliable engine. Lycoming powers my training aircraft and so fuels my quest for a private pilot certificate. This blog is a record of my thoughts and experiences on life, flight, and learning.

25 March 2007

The View

I woke up this morning to a very nice view of the Atlantic ocean. You like? We sure did - we sat on the veranda and listened to the waves crash. The rain and damp and grey trees and brown grass of Coshocton, OH seemed 1000 miles away...well, at least 592 miles away. As for the meandering fairways - are you jealous, Dad? This is the "Ocean Links" course. It looks nice, and has 3 or 4 holes along the beach. Tee times set for 3:30PM on Wednesday! Time to get my practice balls out...I have a feeling that I'll be losing one or two!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, not exactly jealous, but I still don't know exactly why I wasn't invited!

    Something like two is company, three is a crowd I suppose. Have a good time!!

    Dad

     

Post a Comment

<< Home