Powered by Lycoming

About 80% of general aviation aircraft fly using Lycoming engines. Clearing the trees at the end of the runway. Leaving 4500ft for 6500ft. Maintaining airflow and generating lift across the wings. All are impossible without a reliable engine. Lycoming powers my training aircraft and so fuels my quest for a private pilot certificate. This blog is a record of my thoughts and experiences on life, flight, and learning.

13 October 2006

92%

I took my FAA Knowledge Exam on Thursday and scored 92%! I didn't use a home study course or attend a ground school. I guess I listened to a lot of podcasts, read the FAA exam book, and I have to put a formal thank-you out to Sporty's FAA Exam for their on-line practice test exam, because that really made the studying a lot easier. Now, just to get 1.3hrs under the hood, and 2 more landings at a towered airport, and I'll be ready for my checkride.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats to you

     
  • At 11:37 PM, Blogger Delta Whiskey said…

    Thanks! That is one of the few times in my life that I have actually scored a 92%. It made me feel like a business major:).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home