Powered by Lycoming

About 80% of general aviation aircraft fly using Lycoming engines. Clearing the trees at the end of the runway. Leaving 4500ft for 6500ft. Maintaining airflow and generating lift across the wings. All are impossible without a reliable engine. Lycoming powers my training aircraft and so fuels my quest for a private pilot certificate. This blog is a record of my thoughts and experiences on life, flight, and learning.

20 May 2007

Blog Crazy

One of my friends wrote this recently....

“I got up-to-date on the world or Aviation-Dan yesterday. You are blog crazy. Actually, I was thinking of making my own blog. It would showcase my life experiences and personal reflections while reading your blog. My wife wants in on this too, so she's going to start a blog of her own with her life experiences of reading my blog about your blog.”

Hilarous....Well, since you're reading, check out the sweet photo that I took on Saturday. It was one of those magical moments where the sun came peeking through the fog layers, and I had to pull over and try to capture it. Who says Coshocton ain't beee-you-tee-full?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home