Powered by Lycoming

About 80% of general aviation aircraft fly using Lycoming engines. Clearing the trees at the end of the runway. Leaving 4500ft for 6500ft. Maintaining airflow and generating lift across the wings. All are impossible without a reliable engine. Lycoming powers my training aircraft and so fuels my quest for a private pilot certificate. This blog is a record of my thoughts and experiences on life, flight, and learning.

27 August 2008

Ingition!

It finally happened. After 16 years and hundreds of rounds, I have finally entered the new millenium of golf. I have purchased a set of new Nike Ignite irons (3-PW), with a 3 hybrid iron. I'm very excited to go from this set of 30-40yr old MacGregor Jack Nicklaus Personal Model clubs:

to this:
I'm projecting sub-par rounds later this year, followed by a stint in Q-school for 2009, perhaps a major championship in 2011, and winning the Masters by 2012. Yup. That sounds good.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:58 AM, Blogger patti said…

    I think it is more like 50 years old.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home