Powered by Lycoming

About 80% of general aviation aircraft fly using Lycoming engines. Clearing the trees at the end of the runway. Leaving 4500ft for 6500ft. Maintaining airflow and generating lift across the wings. All are impossible without a reliable engine. Lycoming powers my training aircraft and so fuels my quest for a private pilot certificate. This blog is a record of my thoughts and experiences on life, flight, and learning.

22 May 2008

Muirfield Village Golf Club

Since next week is Memorial day, and the start of the Memorial Tournament at Muirfield Village Golf Club in Dublin, OH, I thought that I would share a couple of photos of that famed golf course for your viewing pleasure. I'd love to play a round (or two) on this golf course. I know that I'd be lucky to score under 100 and I'd probably lose about 4 sleeves of balls, but I'd still like to try it.
Muirfield Village Course Overview

The 1st, 9th, 10th, and 18th hole at Muirfield

The front nine holes at Muirfield

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home