Powered by Lycoming

About 80% of general aviation aircraft fly using Lycoming engines. Clearing the trees at the end of the runway. Leaving 4500ft for 6500ft. Maintaining airflow and generating lift across the wings. All are impossible without a reliable engine. Lycoming powers my training aircraft and so fuels my quest for a private pilot certificate. This blog is a record of my thoughts and experiences on life, flight, and learning.

15 November 2006

Blogging Comments...D'OH!

Sorry, folks.....just realized that I checked the "moderate comments" box on my blog, which means that no comments have been showing up. How many engineers does it take to operate Blogger?

2 Comments:

  • At 2:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Don't worry--it was good practice restraining myself. Besides, doesn't every pilot need a silent partner in the right seat?

     
  • At 8:10 AM, Blogger Delta Whiskey said…

    Affirmative. And keep your hands away from that throttle!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home