Powered by Lycoming

About 80% of general aviation aircraft fly using Lycoming engines. Clearing the trees at the end of the runway. Leaving 4500ft for 6500ft. Maintaining airflow and generating lift across the wings. All are impossible without a reliable engine. Lycoming powers my training aircraft and so fuels my quest for a private pilot certificate. This blog is a record of my thoughts and experiences on life, flight, and learning.

05 January 2008

Decisions, Decisions

Here's a question for you: Given the choice....which one would you pick?

OR
Don't worry - this isn't some Florida Presidential Ballot....just an honest question. I have to say....I'm leaning toward the one on the right. What's that they say? "You can sleep in a plane, but you can't fly a house" It's truly a blessing that I don't have to decide. Both are part of my life. Yup. That's right, Beth & I are building a new house - it's pretty exciting to see it come together. I have to say, however, that after tasting the sweetness of cruising at 145KTAS and 9500ft, I'd give it all up to have my own DA40XLS. Hey, lots of people live in trailers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home